AUD

Best price for the hemp seeds

Posted by GemmaG on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was really difficult to find hemp seeds in stores here in Australia....So glad I was able to buy it online for this great price and from this nice brand...I used it in smoothies, weet-bix and chia puddings...great for my vegetarian protein needs,

Tried this for first time for pain post cancer

Posted by 5131806776345315252 on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful stuff took 6 days to build up in system then on seventh did not know myself, slept better and pain level dropped to almost nothing can hardly wait till my next order shows up. I put it in slices and cakes so can cook with it, takes great.

Love Hemp!

Posted by Reviewer1992939 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mixed w/water, a bit of salt & sugar, gives me a creamy, non-dairy milk option to use cold or in pancake batter. Also can sprinkle in my cereal. Does not heat well though, so hot carob drink is out.

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer2027504 on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! I put a tablespoon in my morning smoothie. Great flavor. Good price too!

Love

Posted by 5157337012525552680 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste

Perfect addition to anything

Posted by 5666186024818548767 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Packed full of protein and healthy fats, I love adding these to porridge and smoothies! They give everything a really creamy, nutty taste :)

Great quality

Posted by 5741046187623632757 on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, great tasting, good source of protein, omega 3 and 6 and has calming properties

Perfect

Posted by 5676240434108516207 on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that BRM uses less packaging than Manitoba Harvest. Seeds were nice and fresh.

Tiny Seeds of Joy

Posted by 4989897888520742403 on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I picked up a shaker of Omega Zest at the little health food spot and decided these were MAGIC seeds that I wanted in my life. Finding hulled hemp seed locally was a joke. I looked around and found it here and at a GREAT price. I love these little guys. I find excuses to sprinkle them everywhere on everything. Even my banana is not safe! I added to the Triple Omega Seed Mix which I got here also. LOVE them.

Fresh.

Posted by annannaljuba on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really fresh and juicy hemp seed.