Great and easy way to add fiber to your life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I simple sprinkle two TBS on top of my oatmeal every morning and feel good about increasing my fiber intake. After opening, I pour much of it into a smaller plastic container for easier handling and refrigerate both. Lots of other ways to use this too if you're into baking.

Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tasty product-I now sprinkle it on everything (yogurt,hot cereals,meat loaf,smoothies,etc). iHerb's price=$2.50 less than Whole Foods--and this package is light(keeping postage costs down). I'm very pleased.

Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am never disappointed by Bob. I use this in recipes and add it to oatmeal and things for extra fiber, protein, and omega-3s.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my bread dough when baking. It adds some crunch.

For Oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this in my steelcut oats for extra fiber and Omega3.

做馒头时用

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

感谢iherb 使我家馒头走上了世界食品化道路。 从原先的简单的只有面粉, 现在我增加到了放这个还有wheat germ 现在又买了黑麦 鹰嘴豆粉 10谷物粉。

Bob's Red Mill flax

Posted by sconley on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I eat this for breakfast every day as a porridge. I also use it as an egg substitute (1T flax, 3T warm water for one egg). And make a flax seed muffin with it. I'm vegan so this really helps balance my omega 6:3 ratio which is really heavy on the omega 6 due to the high amounts of nuts and seeds I eat for protein. Will definitely reorder and keep in the fridge at all times.

Works in my recipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used this in several recipes to make them healthier. LOVE it :)

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this in cooking and had a few teaspoonfuls raw, very good for you. Also gave some to my Golden Retriever, he loved it and his coat is looking much nicer.

Yum and regular.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkle this on my cereal every day to stay regular. It is also supposed to lower your cholesterol. Good value and quality.