AU

Posted on May 25, 2022

The vax seemed to bring all the pain back and even inflammation meds do not work anymore. Have to buy this to try it out.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

It really works. It helped me with my tendonitis and since then I use it for any joint pain I feel. Its smell is very mild and it is a light gel that absorbs well 👍🏻

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I really liked this Heena. Nice color and easy to use. The quantity is enough for one time use. It helps to strethen the hair.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have Arthritis just about everywhere. Because of that I have been using this product for a number of years. It does not take away all the pain, but it does make it more bearable.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have a heel that hurts after being on my feet a long time at work. I started using this in the morning on my heel and my knee. They have felt much better and don't bother me like they were.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Injured my ankle, sprained, possibly fractured. This gel has been a lifesaver. Relieved the pain, and the healing is progressing well and more quickly than I expected. Five stars!!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I bought these for my mother in law for her knee cap pain and it is now her go-to pain relieve. This is natural so no harm in using it daily.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

As a first time user of this gel, I find it works pretty well. It goes on cold, because it is a gel, but after I rub it in, it’s fine. It will probably feel better in the warm summer months when coolness will feel better. I usually rub it on right before I go to the gym. It helps.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I just started using it today - and I am already here to tell you to give it a try