AUD

Love these drops!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like these a lot. Individual portions so I don't get the bottle contaminated. That's good. Feels good in my eye. Seems silky and gentle, never stings or burns. And helps computer tired eyes, dry eyes and soothes redness.

Dry Eye's

Posted by Reviewer2498550 on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like Boiron better than the over the counter drops. These are more soothing and natural. Great product. I highly recommend this eye drop

Very Good for all eye irritations, infections, pink eye

Posted by Reviewer1388482 on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is very good all eye irritations, infections, pink eye. I have used it for those conditions and it works. The good thing it comes in individual tubes and is good for travels. Each tube can give some 10 drops at least.

Optique eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find these eye drops help to stop my eyes from itching due to allergies. Unfortunately, they don't remove the redness as is claimed. I also find that there is very little liquid in each of the plastic vials and the shape of each vial isn't practical because the bottom is not flat so storing an opened vial is a problem!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really soothing for my eyes. My lower left eyelid was swollen and the eye felt gritty from seasonal allergy. I washed the lid each evening with warm water and a touch of baby shampoo to clean it off. Homeopathics should be used when nothing else is on the lid so I waited and then used Optique. It was very soothing. I've continued with washing my eyelids for maintenance because it's fall weather, but used the Optique once two or three days and my eyes feel great, lids look normal.

Most soothing

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for years, because it is the most soothing eyewash I've ever tried. I only wish they would sell it more economically in small bottles--less packaging, too!

Boiron, Optique eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2143927 on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the natural feeling and it helps my eyes immediately

boiron eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1014889 on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my eye still itches from time to time after using it,but it did clear out and stop the burning and redness and several occasions, i guess its still better than using Visine

Best Eye Drops Ever!

Posted by Reviewer3226450 on Jun 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely sensitive and dry eyes, and these are the only drops that work for me. I highly recommend them!

Definitely try it!

Posted by Reviewer1580806 on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My moms eyes were dry for a while and she was going crazy till she tried these. I have red itchy eyes and it worked for that too. Good stuff