AUD

Every thyroid patient should read this!

Posted by Reviewer1589784 on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It would be great if every thyroid patient could hear the information in this book from their doctor. Unfortunately, the vast majority of physicians don't even recognize thyroid disorders in the patients they are supposed to help. And, if they do, they are unwilling or unable to provide the type of care that will help their patients to live a full life. This book gives patients the information their doctors can't or won't provide. Anyone suffering from thyroid disorders needs to read this book.

Living Well with Hypothroidism

Posted by Reviewer2409741 on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have only started reading the book. I am finding it easy to understand and comprehend. I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the quick delivery

Great Book

Posted by Reviewer2307985 on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have not finished this book but I had 1/2 my thyroid removed 30 years ago and have never had a Dr. explain the difference in medicines. I have had so many problems that are simptoms of not enough meds or not the right kind. Wish my dr. had read this book and took the time to hear me. Now I will finish reading and go there with a plan to help me feel better. If my dr. does not leason I will look for an other.

Good Info At Last!

Posted by Reviewer1279816 on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy to receive this book. It's finally good to have some information on hypothyroid that makes sense to those of us who have to deal with it. Thank you.

Living Well with Hypothyrodism

Posted by Reviewer1557114 on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Absolutly a must read for anyone suffering from hypothyroidism who feel they aren't getting the most from the treatment they're now receiving. Written in text that is very easily understood.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great book ! answers all questions about hipothyroidsm

Essential Book for Anyone With a Thyroid Condition

Posted by Reviewer2401963 on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Definitely the essential book for anyone with a thyroid condition. Whether you're hypothyroid because of surgery, or radioactive treatment, or autoimmune problems, this book helps you understand the conventional and holistic approaches.

This is a great book!

Posted by Kevinty-One on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The book is easy to read, easy to follow and has more information than I ever knew existed. Some comments in the book I have experienced with doctors myself; it's nice to know it hasn't happened only to me. It also gave me some ammunition for my next appointment so I will be better prepared. I couldn't put this book down once I started it, I wanted to learn more. I refer to it all the time. This is a great book!

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1063188 on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not had the opportunity to read the book from cover to cover yet, but what I have read just skimming through to sections of interest to me, I have learned alot already and the author is describing me in this book. My daughter was born in 1971 without a thyroid and has been on thyroid since she was 6 weeks old when they realized what the problem was. They told me it was hereditary, but at the time we did not know of anyone in the family that had thyroid problems. When I was in my early 40's I then developed a low thyroid, and a month ago my son was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. My daughter and I have always struggled with our weight, and I am hoping with your book we can resolve some of our health issues and weight problems. So far I have found your book to be very educational, when I read the section about phen-phen and serotonin, I thought here we are again, when taking phen-phen it was the only time in both of our lives that we had been able to lose weight without a struggle or starving ourselves. I cried when they took phen-phen off the market because it was the only drug that had ever helped me and my daughter to lose weight. I wish they had only given it to people like me with low thyroid problems, and maybe it would still be on the market. I believe this book is going to help my daughter and I to get back on the right track and hopefully to live a healthier life. Please tell the author "Thank You" for finally giving us hope again.

Anna

Posted by Reviewer2397032 on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This book helped me understand the changes I can expect in the future as I head back to being "well" again.