AU

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product provides all the minerals needed for a healthy life. They are natural plant derived minerals. I have been taking them for 8 years. I believe plant derived minerals are the best quality.They are of benefit because the human body does not make its own minerals. I take them daily in the evening so they can be adsorbed over night.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I bought this as it has a mineral in it that can sometimes help grow back hair for people with thinning locks (tin). I took it for one month and didn't notice any difference in my hair, but it was super easy to take and delicious, seemed great quality and I would happily purchase again. I bought it in July (Winter here in NZ) and didn't get single cold or flu that season (we were Covid-free at the time), which is an excellent added benefit.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This product is absolutely Wonderful. I have been taking this mineral supplement daily for several years now. The quality and taste is exceptional. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Product is excellent and price similar to other suppliers. Only problem we had is that liquid leaks through cap which was not the case until recently.

I have been using this approx 2weeks. I have noticed more energy and also a decreased appetite. It appears to be giving my body what it needs. I use 2 T in glass water once a day. The taste is mild and no issues.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Only company that makes this type of product. Used it for over 20 years. Minerals are recommended for good health.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great taste, great thin consistency. Easy to take. No idea if it's doing any good.

Posted on Nov 23, 2020

Wouldn't want to do without them. However, they have become so expensive we may have to find something else to substitute them. We are Seniors and we need the minerals.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

very good product and good taste

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Tastes good . Helped ease up pain in my leg from lack of minerals I needed.