AU

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Gentle on skin & smells great

First Review on 11 Feb'22: The product came very well packaged, with good quality box. The dispenser is quite unique, the top of the bottle/cap is a pump and dispense the cream from the tube at the bottom. Texture of the cream is rich yet light, just 2-3 drops suffice for half of your face. Smell is divine and not overpowering. Will update the progress of its effect in 1-2 months time. Update on 30 March: Massive outbreak on my face after using it for a few weeks. Now I apply it on my neck.

ceed8427-3a7b-4674-8f6d-6e8daad847de
e80f3cc6-43c3-4025-b6b1-528463f49eee
105bccb7-a2d1-4cc8-b92e-da55eef927f7
0cbe692a-b39d-4f1d-a577-914e59f3a937
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Lovely, light scent. High quality packaging as it's a known name brand. Size is just right for 1 month use. Light composition, gentle to the skin, and easy to apply, I used it 2 times a day frequency, good for sensitive skin. But not much benefit after 4 weeks of use. It might be too gentle for use as anti-age.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am happy to see how nice the package, when it arrived I use Immediately to my face. My skin is very sensitive so this dark spots is the best. I will continue to use from now on.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Finished one bottle already and it seems that my dark spots have lighten a little, better than the other products I used. I purchased my second bottle.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought it for mom who informed that the texture is fine. Will keep in view if it can improve the spot

Posted on May 10, 2022

Excellent texture.. not greasy and easy to apply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very amazing serum I love the smell

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great product!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Have not tried this before. Hope it is effective!