Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, DHA 700 Fish Oil, Pharmaceutical Grade, 1,000 mg, 30 Fish Gelatin Softgels - iHerb
AU

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

As i m aging, i ll go for good grade supplement. This is pharaceutical grade yet in super affordable price. I only take 1 cap per day, my dry eyes improve a lot, skin feels supple and much healthier hair and scalp. To be honest, i don't think this alone help my health but along with other supplements that are antioxdidant, n provide other nutients. The combination make me feel much better, n healthier. 👍

99606f00-c0d5-43e7-bfd0-53529af71f46
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month now. I wanted to see if it could help me with my energy levels and well-being, and I have noticed a big difference. My mood has improved, my mood swings are less pronounced, and I feel like I can focus better at work. This is the first supplement I've tried in years that actually delivers!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for the past year and I have noticed a significant improvement in my health, mood, and overall well-being. I get sick less often now, and when I do, it is significantly less severe than before. I also feel like my workouts are more productive and robust now than before -- it's as if there has been a burst of strength

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I bought because of this statement - features KD-PÜR® IFOS™ 5-Star rated high quality fish oil concentrate processed in Germany and is specifically designed for individuals looking for an ultra-concentrated, once-daily softgel. Per dose, DHA 700 offers the highest quality fish oil, with no less than 70% DHA, at the best overall value. And it is really good

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

DHA is required for maintenance of normal brain function in adults. DHA is able to cross the blood brain barrier. It has cumulative affects on brain health, so it is good to take it regularly. DHA 700 made a noticeable improvement of my mental clarity. DHA is also useful for heart health and inflammation.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Fish oil is oil derived from the tissues of oily fish. Fish oils contain the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), precursors of certain eicosanoids that are known to reduce inflammation in the body and improve hypertriglyceridemia. It is not hard to swallow this and nice to have a try. I will keep buying this.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is an excellent product if your goal is to raise your DHA intake. DHA has been shown to provide many benefits to the CNS. EPA is also important but normally you find more EPA than DHA in regular omega 3 supplements, so it is nice to have this high dose DHA only and pharmaceutical grade. It is very affordable for this supplement category. Great quality!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

THIS is an iHerb brand and very good for the value and ingredients. DHA 700 FISH OIL is essential for many functions especially eye/ brain health development/ maintenance. Since average diet is difficult to get enough of the required amount, oil is the only resort. 1000 mg of this fish oils provide DHA roughly 700 . I can feel difference when taking this. shaper vision even concentration on tasks when things get foggy. I definitely would buy again hopefully in bigger serving size then the 30 capsule if possible for use longer term

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

DHA 700 made an immediate and noticeable improvement of my mood and mental clarity. DHA has cumulative affects on brain health, so it is best to take it regularly for optimal benefits. I had taken other forms of DHA in the past, but didn't notice any appreciable difference. I believe it's because they were considerably less potent than this one. There's no fishy aftertaste and the softgels are easy to swallow. I take one with the first meal of the day, and experience benefits a few hours later. DHA is also useful for heart health and inflammation.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This capsule is not too big nor smells fishy, excellent for swallowing! DHA does improve my memory and ability to focus, and my last exam results improved a little! I hope taking this long term will bring even larger benefits. If this review is helpful please kindly give a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and help me buy and review more products :)