AU

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

The size & shape of the soft gels make it easy to swallow them. The dosage is the recommended daily amount. My husband & I have only recently started taking Vitamin D & this is our first product. Therefore at present it is too early to determine the quality & immunity benefits. We have however, been taking the Carlson Fish Oil & have been very happy with Carlson products.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good dosage for vit D supplement. The soft gels are easy to consume too. I especially think the effect is more apparent during colder months, I have less joint pains

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

My husband's rheumatologist recommended he take Carlson Vitamin D several years ago. He asked if I had arthritis (at my age a definite "yes") and suggested that I try it also. I do feel a difference in a very painful knee joint and have suggested this vitamin to friends.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Easy to swallow soft gels give you necessary Vitamin D. Economical, too!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Excellent product,received in a well packed box and earlier than expected.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Best D3 combo as comes with omega 3 and is strong enough in D

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Great quality vitamin D supplement. The small size easy-to-swallow soft gel makes boosting your blood vitamin D levels easy.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Love my solar D Gems, have taken them for years.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

Love that these aren't from lanolin source. Have taken 1 a day for 15 years and it's reversed osteopenia and poor immune system. Most years I never get a flu or cold, maybe one. Essential and Carlson has sourced these in the wild with no chemical processing.