AU

Posted on May 22, 2022

quality-wise it is very good. there is a myth about mk7 being better than mk4. the truth is the other way around, the active form of vitamin k2 is mk4 and the vitamin stored in the body is also mk4. mk7 is promoted by its longer half-life but at the end of the day, I still think choosing the form that is active in the body is a better choice.

The brand is very solid. The capsules are small. The dose is big, I take only half a capsule. A must-have for everybody who takes Calcium supplements. In addition to its crucial role in blood clotting and wound healing, vitamin K-2 has a number of other health benefits: it promotes healthy bone mineral density, K-2 has antioxidant properties that may help protect against cancer and may suppress genetic processes that lead to tumor growth.

Posted on May 23, 2022

They are are small and easy to swallow, the gel caps have no discernible taste. Studies have shown the benefit of K2 MK-4 only really appear at 5mg and above, and this is the only supplement on the market that offers that amount. Don't waste your money on MK-4 variants under 5mg.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I take this with D3, magnesium and boron to help osteoporosis as well as general health. It does help, I don't take calcium as D3 and K2 do a good job of absorbing calcium and putting it in the right places, not clog up arteries. Extra calcium in supplements in my opinion increases your risk of clots.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Trying out now will update soon, need it for teeth tartar, and gum recession from my research u need mk4 high dose for that. Im in canada cant find any of the high dose here so iherb is only place to find it. Have mk7 already.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great choice for supplementing vit k2 which is necessary when taking vit d3. Other brands have too little vit k2 or have lots of strange fillers. I always ordered it at amazon and am happy that I can purchase it here at iHerb now.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great value for money. Great quality and have no side effects. I felt like woke feeling much better after taking this. Usually I'm quite lethargic in the morning, but this seems to make a difference. Clean ingredients too.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I was having trouble finding quality vitamin k2 in a large enough dosage (5mg) so I could get the real benefits I required, until now!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I understand K2 is important for our bone health and this was the only brand we could find at the high dosage that was recommended.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

have been using this for years. It's the formula that works best for me. Does what it says and no issues with my sensitivities. Will never be without it.