AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Excellent

I was looking for a simple moisturizer without hyaluronic acid and niacinamide since those two ingredients appear in most of my skincare products. I came across Cetaphil baby cream when it was on sale, and I gotta say that this cream is just perfect for my sensitive skin. There’s nothing special about the scent because the product does not contain any perfume. I use this cream after applying serum as it helps lock the moisture. I wake up with glowy skin next morning.

b076223d-2bfb-4b88-a7ef-c451127f9bf4

I have very serious eczema on my hands (especially in drier seasons) so I have to apply lotions and creams every time after I wash my hands to moisturize. However, all other creams that I have tried are very greasy and sticky and it is very inconvenient. Everything I touch, I leave grease on them. This moisturizer is perfect for my hands because it is moisturizing enough but at the same time absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy at all. The ingredients are also very safe and clean and does not irritate my eczema-prone hands.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is my second purchase from this item. It’s gentle on babys skin and makes it soft and well moisturized. I have been using since the baby’s age was one week and it didn’t cause any irritation whatsoever. I use it with cetaphil body wash and it leaves babys skin so moisturized.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Although I am an adult, I love using baby products for my own personal care since I have sensitive skin. This lotion is great for all occasions, day or night, not too thick but extremely moisturizing. I use on my face. I love the benefits of the contained calendula and it’s soothing properties. I would definitely recommend

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I have been searching for a more natural lotion for a long time. I’ve tried a few others, and this one is by far my favorite!!! I have very dry skin and this is nice and luxurious, but also sinks in quickly. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and dewy. Love it!!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Perfect for the sensitive child skin. Ingredients natural. No chemical scent. We use it daily for my kid and myself. High quality product. The size of a package good enough for long use , for few month at least. It designed for cold season, but good for atopic dermatitis as well.

Anoud
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Ceraphil is my favorite brand always i had used this brand since 2015 until now the quality of this brand so good and an any age you can use for old or for a baby i have dry skin and it's helping me a lot sometimes i have sensitive skin and still good for me all my family and friends used this brand and they all liked it

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I didn't buy this for baby, it's for me :) It's a decent size so it will last a long time as you only need a little for each use. I find if I put too much on, there is a very slight 'prickly' feeling which lasts for a very short time. So, as much as I like most of the ingredients, there is still something irritating my sensitive skin, which is common for me. But, after searching for a cream without too many harsh ingredients, for a long time - this is the best at this price that I have found so far. When you put it on, it's also sticky for a little while, but that goes away. It has no scent, which I prefer as perfumes are unregulated and mostly harmful. It's winter for us now and it has really helped my hands and cuticles and I will probably repurchase when the time comes. I hope my honest opinion helps you in your decision.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have really sensitive skin and I always look for gentle moisturiser/ cream around. I got this Cetaphil baby cream with promotion and it works well for me in the dry season! There’s nothing to complain about the composition and it doesn’t have any scent. I use it in the morning and it keeps my skin glow. Simple package, no irritation. The texture might be alightly thick for some people. I would recommend that for autumn/ winter time.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This is what I used on my 1 month age daughter until now.The scent is smell fresh.And i like the quality so great..,and also the size and package is so good. i love the benefit of cetaphil so gentle and for sensitive skin all season can use it for my baby .compo