FANTABULOUS!!!!!! :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My sister and i have a combination/oily face skin and we use this for a few weeks and loved it. Initially, this cream does makes our skin very oily because it cannot absorb very well. HOWEVER, WE CHANGE THE WAY WE APPLY THIS CREAM BY WARM IT UP BY RUBBING it WITH OUR HANDS AND THEN APPLY IT. It absorb really fast and works like a charm!!!!!!! This cream shrink the pores, even toned the skin and slowly fading out my brown spot and freckles!!!! I am so impressed!!!!! I can't help but to compare this cream with my previous Kiehl's Abyssine Cream and my SK-II Stempower Cream and i honestly said that this Dr. Christopher's Beauty Cream is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!!!!! It's so versatile that i even used it as my eye cream and apply it to my dry nails cuticle. Extremely pleased with this beauty cream and highly recommended it. :D

Less dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked the ingredients. I did not have a negative reaction as I usually do. It was thicker than I prefer so I blended with sunflower oil (my oil of choice since it is antiinflammatory). I believe my skin is slowly improving. I did not have skin problems, but I am a senior and was hoping for anti-aging effects.

Christopher's Original Facial Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like all of Christopher's formulas... AND I like this one too! I have sensitive skin which will react to most things. This one feels great!

Old product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel iherb let me down on this one. The product was obviously old - the coloring on the top had become darker than the rest and there is a bit of a rancid order. Also, note, this is a very thick product and sits on the face for some time without being absorbed. Ok, if you like that. I wouldn't buy again.

Love this cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite cream to use on my face and neck. Love the gardenia smell too. I have been using this for quite some years and whenever I try samples of other natural facial lotions they are watery in comparison to the nice creamy texture of this BFC. I can really feel this cream nourishes my skin and I highly recommend it, especially in the fall/winter season when skin is drier.

Best face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Christopher's Original Forula for face cream is the best I have used on my face. It leaves it smooth and free of dryness.

what a great deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin which on rare occasions becomes super sensitive.This cream really helps.there's no additives,it is a little greasy so it goes a long way.Would order again,the price is great too!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin. This cream makes it healthy, smooth and does not clog pores. I use it every night (not six times as recommended). It is one of the best creams i've ever had. It has a distinctive herbal scent some people may dislike, but the cream is very effective. The cream is a base of beeswax and olive oil mixed with some other herbs and essential oils. No chemicals added.

good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used the cream about 1 month it is really good cream and make the face more beauty and soft . thank you

So thick, creamy, effective and nourishing! A miracle for super dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a life long eczema sufferer I have to deal with extremely dry skin. My face has a mix of dry skin, eczema and mild acne. I apply this gift from the heavens on after showers, before sleep and when I was up and honestly the texture and appearance of my face has never been better. Despite being so rich and filled with essential oils it has never broken me out. I think the smell is lovely too, so strong and herby. I can't believe it's out of stock , I've already gone through 2 tubs! I would definitely recommend this facial cream! I never write reviews so this must mean something! Good luck!!!

1 2 3 4