AU

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Let me start by saying that I usually HATE protein bars, powders etc. But these are actually pretty nice tasting and do the trick when feeling a bit peckish between meals or if I cannot eat dinner immediately after a workout. They’re quite sweet though, but I’m glad they don’t have that artificial sweetness that other bars often have. All in all, I wholeheartedly recommend these and am eager to try the mint ones as well.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love Clif Builder's bars, especially the chocolate peanut butter and chocolate mint flavors. Unlike a lot of protein bars which just seem to stimulate my appetite, these ones actually fill me up--sometimes I only eat half and save the rest for later. They contain so many vitamins and minerals as well as the 20 grams of protein, the texture is not too hard or chewy, and I never get tired of the flavors. Highly recommended!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Im slightly obsessed with the Builder's Protein bar from CLIF. They come packaged individually so they are a great size to toss in your bag for after a workout/training or a meal or just when you need a pick-me-up. Really high content protein and super tasty. These dont have that icky protein bar taste like so many others do. I eat/enjoy/savour these things about once a day and really enjoy them. They are quite big, so normally I only get through about 2/3 but save the remainder for after. Highly recommend. So so good.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

We bought these last month and absolutely loved the flavour. It can be a suitable snack for someone who is physically active and wants something tasty in their backpack. The bars may help replenish glycogen during indoor or outdoor exercise that lasts for at least an hour. Any athletes who perform high intensity exercise and find it challenging to eat enough calories may also like to try these. Hope this review helped some others in their purchase choice :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I am an avid cyclist and need a quick snack that is satisfying and supplies my body with essential nutrients and protein. I often grab one of the Cliff Protein Bars and place it in my bicycle pack to take with me on my longer rides. It makes me feel confident that I am nourishing my body while on the trail.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Tastes great. Nice source of protein for kids that don't love milk in the morning. I break the bar up into chunks so they don't have too much at once

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Very delicious protein, though it may be too sweet, I quite enjoyed it. Definitely a premium protein bar that is well made and great for days when you need an energy boost.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Berry good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good Berry good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Very tasty. It's not too sweet. It's crunchy. And soft. Easy to eat. Even in high summer it doesn't melt. Great for eating out, at the gym, etc. Very different from the old version. The nutritional value is the same. 20g of protein. 29 carbs, 11g fat, 290 calories a whole bar. Great for eating after training or when you don't have time to eat a full meal. I took some pictures to help you all with the purchase, because I believe it helps a lot. I highly recommend this protein bar. If my comment and photos helped you, please click yes.

b5c11043-c33e-43ce-babb-4cb3857ae11e