AU

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

love this, it really saved my super dry flaky red with cuts hands during the winter , and this is the first product I found to do that including some harsher ointments with steroids. will buy again next winter for sure.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great product I suffer from heat rash Feels good smell not a problem Good size value for money I use it frequently not a problem Quality product

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I just got these and I’m happy that these are bigger than I used to use and similar ingredients! The price is reasonable too. I’m excited to use it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Works great! Better than the ones we get from local pharmacy,

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Itching goes away quickly without drying up your skin. Must have!