AUD

Omega

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use omegas daily. This is a great option for adult members of the family. // Мы пьем омегу ежедневно. Это отличный вариант для взрослых членов семьи.

Omega's for less than the cost of a pint of beer!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I must say, for $3.65 this is definitely a great value. The small, individually sealed portions make it easy to take with you anywhere, the taste is mostly lemon, but you will have a hint of a fish flavor... Not a gross amount, but it's there if you have sensitive taste buds. The delivery method used (semi-solid gel) has it's advantages over regular methods, mostly in absorption. Overall, the amount of Omega's in these is not that much compared to traditional gel-caps - The serving size is 2 gels - BUT they do have a complete and balanced profile of fats as opposed to just high EPA/DHA amounts. Would I buy these at regular price? Probably not, but I tend to forget less to take these compared to the gel-caps, maybe because they're kind of fun to eat. These would be a good option for parents who want to supplement their kids with Omegas.

Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega Surge

Posted by Reviewer1693034 on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Paiko kaina :)3.65dol

Too Soft

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite soft & pretty difficult to remove from the foil without squishing product & having an oily residue on your fingers. Keep in the fridge for better results.......

Disgusting gaged after first chew

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These arent gummies!!! They are slimey goo packed in foil . WAs disgusting there was a strong fishy odour taste. Taated disgusting plasticy. Do not buy this !!!

great idea, not so great execution

Posted by Reviewer1900172 on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good mix of oils, each gummy is individually packed in a foil packet. The lemom flavor is light, but I could detect a slight fishy oder on some of them. The gummies are a bit oily and shaped sort of like the top part of a boiled egg that has been sliced off. The texture is also a bit rubbery.

good price

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

certainly not hideous, no bad smell of fish oil , citrus aroma. such as jelly or pudding-like consistency pill form. just a little displeased that once you have removed the tablet from the nest it oily and greasy fingers

refrigerate this

Posted by 4737989286496036539 on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if it's hot and sunny where you live, stick this product in the fridge when it comes. if not... you've got a oily, fishy smelling flan-like mini pudding that kids gag on and sprint to the bathroom to wash the taste out. not gummy at all

Horrible flavor

Posted by 5175088674378868967 on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They remind me of that rubbery jelly-bear candy with the texture but the taste is way to fishy. Would not buy them again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read some reviews about how this tastes like fish, so I was pleasantly surprised that in fact it doesn't, it smells after lemons and tastes alright, not good or bad or weird, wouldn't compare to gummibears lol easily to chew and swallow in shape of a circle. I like that it contains flax seed oil, so I don't need to add flax seeds to my diet separately. I managed to eat two of them everyday for over 2 months and I can say that it made my nails stronger :D Seems I really needed to add omega to my diet. For the special price I stocked up until march, but I'm not sure if I would have paid the full price, as they are kinda pricey.