AU

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Effective melatonin from Reputable brand

Country Life is known for high quality supplements without additives, filters in their ingredients. Though they are usually more expensive, the iHerb coupons really help. 3 mg is an effective dosage. The tablets are a moderate size and easy to swallow.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Helps with falling asleep and sleep quality. Great ingredients and you only need one pill to feel the difference, so good dosage as well. Doesn’t leave a bad taste and the bottle size is also good for traveling.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very effective for me even at 1/2 dose (pill cut in half). I don't use daily. Just when a little less than tired enough to fall asleep at bed time. 2 or 3 times per week.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I've been having a really stressful time with sleep recently and have been doing everything right, with limited success. The melatonin has helped me get a week of normal sleep and I feel like a new person.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My husband uses this dosage of melatonin to aid his sleep at night. It has been of such great benefit to him.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I take it with Zink and that help a lot

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I take it daily, it's natural and helps regulate sleep cycle.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Among other melatonin product, this works the best for me.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

That’s the thing that fixed my sleep after years of restlessness. I take it half an hour before bed and almost guaranteed to fall asleep much faster than usual

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I heard how important melatonin is to help with inflammation so I got one if I were to need it in the future