AU

Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Прекрасно!

I buy it for my mum and her sister every winter season (they are 50+). Previously I was buying CalMag from Now Foods but it was not in stock. Helps a lot with COVID consequences and improves bone and muscle strength. The package is quite big so it will last longer. Recommended!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Great calcium, magnesium and phosphorus supplement! Calcium contributes to the preservation and strengthening of musculoskeletal tissue (bones, joints, muscles, teeth). Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays an important role in the functioning of the bones and nervous system. Together with calcium, phosphorus contributes to the formation of tooth enamel and bone skeleton. Phosphorus improves the absorption of other elements (minerals and vitamins), normalizes the work of the cardiovascular system and kidneys, and strengthens the muscles of the heart. I recommend this product!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My body absorbs the calcium from this brand best. I have been taking other brands of calcium, but this one makes a big difference. My nails have become noticeably healthier and stronger, and they remain clear and strong even after using nail polish (they used to yellow and get flakey after I use nail polish on them).

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have been using one form or another of these for years and have since been sleeping pretty well and my bones test very well for an 80 year old.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have osteoporosis, and I am also vegan. I have been taking calcium with magnesium for about 10 years, and my osteoporosis is stabled at the moment. It works for me!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I really hope that this company keeps making this form of Cal-Mag-D complex, because I adore it. You only take 2 tablets once a day, and it's a great value for the money.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The package of the supplement was perfect in size and amount ! The pills have no taste which is an improvement for me. and most important is the ingredient list which claims that the pill contains a big amount of magnesium :)

Posted on May 21, 2022

The package of the supplement was great in size ! The pills have no taste which is an improvement for me. and most important is the ingredient list which claims that the pill contains a big amount of magnesium :)

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is my husbands favorite calcium/ magnesium supplement. He says this combination works best for any muscle aches he has. This is a really large bottle and feels like a great value!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

The package arrived in perfect condition although the container was larger than I expected. So far quite happy with the quality of this product, especially the convenience of having calcium and magnesium in one tablet.