AU

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I bought this product because the one i usually take was out of stock. It is great to know that there is something else you can order when your usual product is not avilable.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Have purchased this product several times. Goes and “performs” way beyond the normal Country Life Omega 3s. You pay a little more, but the results are tangible. Highly recommended for people with poor exercise routines, greasy everyday diets due to work and concerns of better cardiovascular health overall

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

The softgels comes lil bit tiny than i bought before from another brand so that’s pretty good product and doesn’t have weird typical smell fish oil so this is plus point but the serving size makes me takes 4 gels for 1000mg DHA, So it last 30 days

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

With this OMEGA deficiency, I was feeling extremely mooody. I got much better taking

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

*****Country Life, Ultra Omegas DHA/EPA***** Great product, using this as I am following the Eat Fat, Get Thin book.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

It’s ok, however quite overpriced for such a small amount of EPA.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Doesn’t have fish smell, easy to use. Recommend

Posted on Mar 29, 2020

These are great! I like that they are a smaller size so it’s easier to swallow. I have taken these for years to assure health. I have had a doctor tell me that I am one of his healthiest patients. I recommend these for anyone who wants to support heart health & overall well-being. I use this & other antioxidants.

Posted on Nov 9, 2019

The DHA/EPA ratio and the quality of oil is very important. I tend to experiment until I find the right product, and this essential fatty acid source is my preferred choice. I don't use this daily - I use it as a painkiller (instead of NSAIDs which I must avoid) for prostaglandin inflammation pains (period pains; gastrointestinal inflammation; in any system that hurts due to inflammation). Also, I use it during the dark winter months to assist vitamin D3 absorption, elevate mood. Finally, when my fat metabolism slows down - because we cannot burn fat if we are deficient in essential fatty acids. So this is an essential medicine to me. If you want a safe alternative to the Ibuprofen, this is it. Note of caution for individuals with photosensitivity: prolonged use may trigger a hypomanic episode! Alternative explanation: if you are photosensitive but unaware of that, do discontinue the intake of fish oil capsules if you feel too energetic (manic) while using them. :)

Posted on Nov 26, 2019

These Omegas are the best I’ve ever tried. Not sure if they are as potent as they say because sometimes I feel I have to take over 3 a day but the effects are very noticeable. Would definitely recommend to those searching for a good Omega 3 source.