AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 6, 2022

I like this crackers ingredients it has sesame, olive oils, flaxseed and the taste is nice rice crackers. The size per piece just perfect not too big and not too small. It’s helps the need to chew but keep the diet on track because we don’t eat it that much. Thank you for the store wide discount iHerb! I hope that you could also add some free shipping weight measurement and bring the creators pop corn and late Julie multi grain available in Indonesia again. Many thanks in advance.

42b83222-fe6d-4e9a-842e-a8e93f6f7355
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Ingredient healthy, not too salty. Taste pleasant and crackers of quality. A good snack I use for kids school bag. Gluten free diet is what I like in these crackers which taste so pleasant. I like the crunchy baked rice crackers with oat fiber, rich in fiber and loaded with nutrients.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

These crackers live up to their name "Crunchmaster." (Hint: Don't sneak these into a movie theatre) They have a nice but subtle sesame flavour. Although I find them a bit salty, they taste great with unsalted almond butter. And I can always wipe the salt off a bit before eating them. The resealable foil packaging keeps them fresh for a long time.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This taste good. They are thin and crunchy. I’m on weight watchers and they work with the diet, low points. I serving I think is like 10 crackers. They have healthy ingredients for a snack cracker. The packaging is resealable.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This product is a wonderful snack alone or with peanut butter, smoked salmon, fruit spread and anything else you choose to use as a topping.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The first time I tried in USA , bought in the market and loved these kind of snacks , crispy, nice test , now keep ordering by IHerb,

Posted on May 22, 2022

Quality is very good, taste is super good, I can’t stop myself eating it once opened. It’s one of my best snack but it break my keto diet as I can’t stop eating it

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very crunchy and fresh tasting. Gluten free is always what I'm looking for and these crackers were perfect. I keep forgetting to buy more but I also have a problem once I open the bag to eat one portion and not the whole bag.

Posted on May 11, 2022

These are great as a snack! They're super crunchy, just a little salty, and good for you. Plus the bag is resealable so no pressure to finish it all in one go.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It’s baked whole grain with seeds and sea salt. Crispy and taste good! If I need some snacks for tea, this is it! It’s good on its own! I add some of these to my breakfast!