AUD

Did not provide redness relief

Posted by Reviewer2327141 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed, not only did it not provide relief from redness my rosacia got worse

great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Me: I´m a scandinavian in my mid 30´s, with combination, acneprone sensitive skin. Most products make my skin break out, but with this I dont have that problem. It does even out the skin tone somewhat, it moistures without irritation and it lasts a long time. For winter it is not enough to keep my skin moist on its own, but will probably work very well for summer.

AMAZZZZZING!

Posted by Reviewer1976580 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has worked so well for me thus far. It has been about a month and my acne scars have gone from a dark red to a light red. They are definitely still there, but they have become lighter. I will continue to use this product in future, but I may try something that actually bleaches my skin to remove the redness. But all in all I would definitely recommend this to anyone with redness.

A soothing serum

Posted by 5005080017602422419 on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure about this serum. It's not exatly a serum. It's more of a lotion consistency. Has a nice smell. The good thing it didn't sting my skin, but 5 minutes after applying, my skin felt tight/dry, although I'm oily. So after a while I stopped reaching for it.

effect is visible

Posted by HANNAH on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

effect is visible a light fluid, non-marking, is quickly absorbed. dispenser spits out - I put on the arm and then on the face. i use it one time per day - at the morning. there is a slight reddening but without discomfort by 5-10 minutes. I see I have fallen in the red during the day and couperose grid is not so noticeable (30 years, initial stage of rosacea)

blemishes

Posted by Reviewer2415772 on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very problematic skin and many sore because of this. It does reduce the redness.

Works fair

Posted by Reviewer1621824 on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There is an effect, it is not obvious, but skin seems to look less red.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This acts as a very mild, light moisturizer -- all I need -- and seems to have helped my rosacea. I plan to keep using it and perhaps see continued improvement.

Good formulation

Posted by Reviewer1121460 on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The formulation is excellent. Don't know yet how well it works.

Amazing!

Posted by 5729307796406557458 on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely amazing for sensitive, redness-prone skin. I have sebhorric dermatitis and I've tried so many brands, including Sukin. Sukin and physiogel are great for sensitive skin but this is by far the best! No redness anymore and very light on skin. I have not had such clear skin in ages. The cleanser, toner, serum and oil-free moisturiser are all amazing!

1 2