AUD

This is AMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am astounded by just how effective this stuff is! I have oily combination skin that's strangely dry around my mouth, and this works for the mostly oily part and the dry part. My skin looks matte and smooth now. I received it on Sept. 8th and I had a somewhat large acne scar on my right cheek, now it's almost completely gone.... It's Sept. 23rd. It's also taken out the majority of the age spots I had accumulated over the past couple of years. I can hardly believe how even, clear and smooth my complexion is now. I look more and more like I did before I developed acne problems in my twenties. I am very pleased with the results. It's too soon to tell if my skin will be wrinkle free when I reach my 'wrinkle years', but I wouldn't bet against it! I should add that it's great under foundation as well. Buy this product if you want your skin to look flawless!

Very effective

Posted by naturellen on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This gel sinks into the skin very easily and seems to hydrate my oily skin. It does not leave a greasy residue nor does it make your skin tight. It exfoliates the skin gently. A great product for oily and acne-prone skin.

Great for the summer

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a lighter moisturizer for the summer months, and I'm really happy I chose this vegan moisturizing gel. The bottle is really big, and a little goes a long way. So I told my husband to go ahead and use it too. Guys would like this product as well - it's non-greasy, and has a fresh scent.

amazing

Posted by knowyourvitamins on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried to keep my expectation down, since I have a tendency to get to excited about products, lol, but this one is just amazing. I have acne pron skin, super sensitive, easy irritated. I've been using this gel for almost 3 weeks, my skin feels moisturized (not greasy) and looks clear. Really enjoying it. Plus u can't beat the price for amount u get!!! Overall very refreshing, light, nice product.

Lightweight, great for oily skin

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin around T-section and always look for products that would not give me an eternal 'shine'. This product is perfect - you only need a little which goes a long way and gets absorbed super quickly. Also, makeup goes on so smoothly over this product. Moreover, this is great value for money and you will feel good about ordering this cruelty-free product! Do say 'yes' if you found this review helpful.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1487616 on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate, so I'm always looking for something that will be gentle, but moisturizing. This is a very light, refreshing gel. I can't use it on it's own, but I pair it with another light moisturizer under my makeup. I usually apply it immediately after a shower or cleansing my face and it feels great. No smell. I wish I could use it on it's own, but with my dry skin, it's not quite enough.

No miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Reading the ingredient list I thought this might be really something because of the retinol listed as the second ingredient. I thought it would be a real retinol powerhouse, but that is not the case. I feel no slight (and normal) stinging upon application as I do with other retinol products like f. ex Life flo's retinol cream, and the moisturization is very light but still pleasant. As for results I can't really say I have noticed any change.

Surprising results

Posted by filmoyster on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is a truly oil free gel and is a great moisturizer for oily skin. I think it helps sooth inflamed skin and relieves breakouts. I keep it around work for a refresher in the middle of the day. Very nice! Highly recommend for the price!

At last!

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Definitely improves the texture of oily skin that's prone to breakouts. It tingles a little and is refreshingly cool. And it doesn't clog pores!

Excellent non-greasy formula!

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is by far the best fast absorbing moisturizer I have ever used. Works great under liquid makeup too!