AU

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

A game-changer product for me! Purchased this model for the first days and the model 0 for the days with the smaller flow. I forget about it (emptying and washing the cup with soap in the morning and evening) and because of that, I feel like my periods pass in a second :) A high-quality product for everyone looking to choose better for their body, their hormones, and the planet. The package comes with a very detailed manual and a pouch to store the cup. It is recommended to boil it in water for 10 mins before or after every cycle, to ensure the best hygiene. As long as you can make sure your hands are super clean and the cup is being maintained properly (washed and boiled), you are good to go!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

There was no scent on the product and the packaging is good. The size is enough for me, it is easy to care and the quality is superb. Since there is no smell it is comfortable to use. It has a lot of benefits. It feels easy to use too.

I have been eyeing to use menstrual cup for long time and iHerb made it very accessible to get one. It is a sturdy material and though it’s my first time to use, the instruction really help well on my journey. I just wished that I used menstrual cup earlier in my life. Now, it made my monthly period a pleasant experience compared when using pads

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

First-time user. The product sterilized after each use has no scent or color or residues in it. The quality of the silicon is good the cup is a hard one but is best for size for women in their late 20s age group with normal delivery and normal flow. The package was beautiful and comes with a puple pouch.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It's a bit too big for me. Sometimes I place it properly but sometimes it leaks. The main issue I have is that it seems to reduce the duration of my period from 4 days to 2.5 or 3 days which I don't think it is normal or healthy.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I know this product is not for everyone, but I love it. I've been using mine for the last 5 years and finally bought a new one for hygenic reasons. But I find it very comfortable to wear, much better than any pad/tampon/period underwear. The only drawback is that it is difficult to get it out/clean it unless you are at home since it gets a bit messy and you need a sink or a waterbottle handy. It also needs multiple changes during the day if you have a heavy flow but for normal-to-light flow, you can go all day without having to change it, which is very convenient! Overall, I think the DivaCup is a good quality product and definitely worth the money - it comes out much cheaper to buy it once and use for many years than to purchase disposable products every month. It also comes with a small cotton storage bag which is convenient. I am a bit annoyed at the packaging. The cup comes in a big, sturdy box wit a thick little booklet/manual which seems excessive - it definitely could do with much less packaging. But at least the packaging is recyclable. Ohh, and I recently found out the old DivaCups can be recycled for free, too - check their website to find out about their recycling program!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Ive tried multiple cups and this one is the best for my menstrual care. This package is high quality, the cup itself is the perfect size and i feel much cleaner with this cup

Posted on May 14, 2022

You need to try it , it will change your life for good. Just take your time to understand how to use it ( watched tutorials online) took me 2 month to fully understand how to insert /get it out /clean it . I recommend it 100%

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

very good quality In start it was hard to get use to of it.. initially 2 months was very difficult but now its been more than 8months of using it can't even think of going back to pads

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Best menstrual cup ever! I’m so grateful I have bought this product and don’t need to use tampons and pads anymore because this product is cheaper and best better to earth.