AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

For those of you who are expecting a creamy and sweet scent that is typical from Dove and is a big Dove fan like myself, you will be a bit disappointed with this one. Like someone mentioned before, this smells like a natural lavender essencial oil, which I wasn’t expecting from Dove. It doesn’t smell like yogurt at all to me. However, like all the products from this brand, it cleans without drying out your skin. I had severe psoriasis on both hands but since I started using Dove hand soaps, my skin has zero scars and it doesn’t irritate at all. The leather is creamier and softer than other foaming soaps I’ve tried from other brands. I’ll definitely try the other scents too :)

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Very good! Scent is good and the use of it doesn’t dry the hand so gentle on the skin loved it and definitely repurchasing this again!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Pleasant flowery scent , size is rather small , runs out quickly if used daily . Quality is good, hydrating feeling on hands after use , more gentle than the antibacterial one.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

The texture is very foamy and the scent is good and perfect for the winter season. Feels a little bit drying compared to other dove products and that's why I gave it a 4 and not a 5.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I use the Dove soap bars regularly, namely on a daily . I decided to try using the foaming hand soap, and I am not sorry. The pumping works smoothly and foam is rich. I am not wild, though, about the smell.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is moisturizing and the foam makes it easy to wash off.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

has a lovely scent, foams well and feels gentle on the skin

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I love foaming soap it actually encourages me to wash my hands.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Very pleasant on the skin Pleasant feeling on the skin after use