AU

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I love this brush Easy to grip The the toothpaste is great and safe to swallow My daughter is a year and a half n she loves brushing because of this so now bought this for my son Safe ingredients Easy to use Good quality Good size for toddler's hands

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

The toothbrush is soft enough for my 11 months old boy which it won’t hurt the gum. He loves to use even though most of the time he was just biting, but it’s a good start. The design of it is good, it avoid baby to put too deep into throat and quality is very good. Toothpaste tastes okay, I tried it too and my boy like it.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I bought this to my toddler niece, this is her 3ed set of the same brand. She love it and enjoys using it and gets so excited from getting to do like us. The toothpaste has no foam at all and safe to swallow. The lifetime of the brush is whenever the toothpaste is over. Please don't use it any longer for your children safety.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Well my baby keeps eating it , but it has a good taste , about the brush I think it’s hard on his teeth and gum I prefer if it was silicon

Posted on May 7, 2022

Good scent and I have no clue where I can go with the other stuff and then I’m not good for a while I’m

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

We had little problem brushing teeth, but since the purchase he brushing with no problem. He loves his elephant toothbrush! Totally recommend! Ah toothpaste is also good!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My son loves the elephant, he doesn’t like to brush his teeth but the taste of this paste makes it easier than the one he used to have.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Can't fault it, my 10 month old twins would use it a little bit, but preferred another one. I think they will like it when they're older.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I like the soft bristles and elephant design of the toothbrush. Didn’t touch the table when I left it horizontally down. Haven’t tried the tooth paste yet.