AUD

Cannot be more pure

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are from fish gelatin. Such a rarity! I take it over any other from of gelatin. Unlike ubiquinone, ubiquinol form of CoQ10 is highly bioactive, it does not require prior conversion in the body. Since we lose the natural ability to convert ubiquinone with age, older individuals should take ubiquinol for maximum effect. Pricey, but is is worth it.

. Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2411129 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product hurt my stomach so badly.

Ubiquiol

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did a lot of research online on ubiquinol vs coq10 and decided to take ubiquinol. I feel more energetic. My only problem with it is that the gelatin capsules are made from fish. I am going to finish this bottle and go with a different brand that doesn't use gelatin.

Very good.

Posted by Nemo67 on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First time i use this kind of Ubiquinol,following dr Mercola suggestions. taking two pills per day (breakfast and lunch) i feel more energetic. Very glad there are no fillers,blinders or stearates!

Dr Mercola says its the best

Posted by Reviewer2303362 on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I trust Dr Mercola so happy to recommend his CoQ10, only time will tell if its working on the inside to keep me young!!

Good product!

Posted by 5324906513910600069 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's nice to find a product line that you can trust, and I do trust the Mercola name to provide the best products available. I've read many articles concerning the benefits of adding CoQ10 to your supplement regime and, as I understand it, research has made clear that if you are over 25 years of age, you should be taking Ubiquinol rather than simply taking CoQ10. I've been pleased with the results which for me has been a boost in energy as well as (hopefully) protecting against the damage caused by free radicals which is hard to determine because they can't be seen.

ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

did not really notice any thing

Not For Me!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gave me a tummy ache. Went back to good old CoQ10 tablets. Gave these to my mum who did not get a tummy ache but she does not feel they gave her more energy. Iherb has provided me with fast delivery and packs products very carefully. Thanks!

A great preparation

Posted by 5715744709560861053 on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No issues with taking supplement tried others but this could be the best

Great product in a clear liquic in a clear capsule!

Posted by MilanVacekCZ on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product in a clear liquic in a clear capsule! Much more effective than regular CO-Q10

1 2