AU

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
It's good

I bought this because I've heard good things about the brand after visiting Australia, but at that time didn't have a chance to try this myself. Hydration qualities of this balm are good. It doesn't do miracles and compares more or less equally to my other 5 or 6 balms, but it doesn't dry out my lips like some cosmetic lip glosses do, so I'm happy. It's a hybrid of a true lip balm and a lip gloss, which sometimes is not that easy to find. The look on the lips is okay, I wish the sparkling particles were smaller, but overall it will suit me for casual wear. The only thing I don't understand is how this can be a multipurpose balm due to the sparkles. If you put it on something other than lips and maybe cheeks and collarbones, it will look weird to say the least.

It is not scented and that is what I like about it. The packaging is very cute because it's in a tube. The shimmer is just right. It moisturizes my lips and it's not sticky.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

its so shimmery and nice. I love it. definitely recommend it. please like

ea9ef337-1cc6-47ac-9589-11b460870a75
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Love all PAWPAW balms I highly recommend! Great quality, beautiful lips moisturizer.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Dr. Pawpaw is my absolute love!! Delicate shimmer and perfect moisture

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I like it its shimmering and moisture. Its looks good but u can feel the glitter on the lips

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Nice and noticeable shimmer, though the shimmer flakes leave a rough and unpleasant feeling on the lips

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Nothing very fancy. Just shimmery.

ea2dd005-f1c7-4fe3-9a1b-9c067d861583
purelake
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Meh. This is like Vaseline with some glitter thrown in. At least it's not the sandpaper glitter. Not impressed. Wouldn't buy this again.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021