AUD

Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it to clean my house. It smell gorgeous, and my house smells clean for a long time

Family favourite!

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We're almost down to one bottle in the shower, this lovely product replaces most everything else. Wonderful for facial cleansing, for shower, for hair - everything comes out squeeky clean!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1005838 on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been really impressed with this product. The smell was different to what I had expected and initially I wasn't sure about it, it has quite a stong sandalwood or patchouli type aroma. However the smell has grown on me and I have decided I quite like it. I have used it for washing hair and I have been really impressed by how soft my hair feels afterwards and it gives it a lovely curl. I still use a bit of conditioner after as I have dry hair, but you dont really need to. For washing body it is lovely, not as foaming as other body washes, but I would prefer that to extra chemicals. As a face wash, it is great. BUT I have noticed it really stings if you get it in your eye, so be careful of that. I have also used it to make a foaming hand wash by diluting with water and putting in a foam pump, and have made a surface cleaning spray by putting in a spray bottle with vinegar and water. I would give 5 stars if it wasn't so stingy in the eyes. I am not sure if all castile/black soaps are like this, or just this one.

Alright

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nothing too special, I also believe they don't use the real black soap because they use caramel color.

Pure Magick Product

Posted by Reviewer3131431 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has tried Many high priced fACIAL products for severe acne. Black soap has truly been a miracle product for her. We tried several different black soaps. Some dried here skin out TOO much & some made her skin burn. I found Dr. Woods liquid black soap on a web search. It works fine for her. My Grandson also uses it. I use it to wash my hair. A friend is visiting from Hawaii. The islands love to gift you with various skin fungi that are very difficult to treat. The black soap even works on the skin rot!! Good stuff!!

Not as good as the Nubian Heritage's version ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... of the liquid black soap, which is more expensive than this watery / diluted version - but for a reason (it's simply that much better and lasting). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

A little bit drying the skin

Posted by Reviewer2307900 on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells o.k. (same as Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap with Shea Butter) But this soap is more drying. Will not buy again when it's finished. Instead I will buy the Dr. Woods Black Soap with Shea Butter.

Dr. Woods Black soap

Posted by Reviewer2253156 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have sensitive skin and this black soap has done wonders for my skin.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1640072 on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for almost anything.

Very pleased with this soap!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works perfectly for my hair and body both get squeaky clean! I use the lather to shave my legs easy and smooth. I will order this again!/ Jättebra tvål med god doft och bra ingredienser. Använder det till hår o kropp och som raktvål till benen med tvålskummet. Denna är ständigt på min wish list!