AUD

Superior quality

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has a slight mood elevating effect which I noticed in the first few days of taking it. As with all Dragon Herb products, this is an extremely high quality herbal blend.

great formula

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients.Highly recommened,great also for boosting energy levels.

We have a winner!

Posted by Reviewer3159435 on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Increased my concentration. I am a uni student, and I felt that this made ideas flow out of me. Made me think on a higher level. Very impressed.

very impressive

Posted by 5261633369518675104 on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have some mental (auto-pilot) thoughts that go through my head sometimes. This product (within a couple days) effected my mental clarity and strength. I mean strength as in sharper and more controlled thought. Definitely a great product

Great for Concentration and Focus

Posted by Reviewer2297411 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I work in Special Education. I take these during the school week when I work with kids and especially when I have to complete paperwork! They are great for concentration and focus. Thank you!

Works very smoothly

Posted by Reviewer2038216 on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It should how ever be combined with a jing tonic formula like he shou wu or rehmannia becouse if you are low on energy to begin with... go figure:)

Very good, effective when taken long term

Posted by 4766017861742291760 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can tell my mother has gotten sharper and doesn't forget things as she used to

excelent for body, mind, and spirit

Posted by 5308628965787939970 on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Diamond Mind is an excellent tonic herb for body, mind, and spirit. The longer you take it, the better the effects. I was taking 12 capsules a day for 6-8 weeks. This product gave me a focus I have never had. It allows your nervous system to work at a higher level, giving you a relaxed energy that is balancing and empowering to your body, mind, and spirit. It gave me a new zest for life, improved my digestion, better circulation, better sleep, adaptability, physical strength, balancing of yin and yang, centered and strengthened my emotional heart, more determination, and really gave me the confidence to focus for short and long term tasks.

Great product!!

Posted by 5253004739682478636 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about buying this product at first, but I bought went ahead and bought it. Of course, I was excited when it had arrived, and I waited a day, to use it. When I first used it, my mind was so tranquil, yet it was alert and agile. I still use it today. Gonna order some more.