Help

Libido booster!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a mother of 2 toddlers in my mid 30's who felt sorry for my frustrated husband! I was hoping there was a pill I could take to boost my long gone libido and now I've found it!! Just hours after taking the first two pills I did things I haven't done in a long time!! And now I don't have to feel sorry for my husband anymore! ;-)

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm 39 and started going grey at 25. I've only been taking He Shou Wu for 3 weeks and can see a huge difference. My hair stylist even noticed and commented. I will continue to use and would highly recommend. -Jason

Excellent quality - has mild sedative effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes me feel very centred and at peace. Mild calmative effect. Diazepam makes me feel groggy so it provides zero assistance to my mild anxiety levels. However, Dragon Herbs Ho Shou Wu gives you an excellent sense of calm. You feel very centred and at peace. Highly recommended. A beautiful herb and excellent quality to boot! A gem!

high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

He Shou Wu needs to be cooked with black beans to have the hair rejuvinative qualities and sexual help -- Dragon Herbs does it right! cheaper versions just act as laxitives, so buy this product!

I love He Shou Wu!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing! My hair is changing colors and it is growing! My nails are longer and stronger! My skin is looking youthful! I had to cut back to taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening instead of 3 because 3 pills were too much! But this is an awesome herb!

Hair color is changing!

Posted by celestialleo on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is said to de-age, return hair color to normal and many other things...it's working!

Essence/Jing Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the real deal - prepared he shou wu as per tradition. Shares the top spot for yin jing with goji. This tonic has very deep fortifying effects. Give it some time and you will be amazed. Excellent quality.

Good

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product does exactly as it says,but in order for it to work you must follow the directions and have patience.The time for you to notice the benefits will vary on what ailments you wish to see healed and how severe it may be.It also depends on your overall diet and lifestyle since if you eat processed garbage and are not active then since the body doesn't have sufficient nutrients to heal itself.As for my experience with he shou wu it has helped may hair grow faster,turned it from a dark brown-black to just black,more energy which may have been from the increase in testosterone.You can also by the powdered form that tend to be cheaper than the capsules and that's why I removed a star.

Noticed the difference straight away

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to restore jing essence after many years of adrenal burnout (as well as an intense year of mercury detox). I noticed the difference straight away to my core energy levels. I feel a lot stronger on a core level and do not get wiped out like I used to. I feel a lot more resilient and able to cope with changes and stress and I really do feel like I have shielded stress from affecting me on a physical level to some degree. I've improved my 'stress defence shield'. And yes, my hair is looking a lot blacker than usual and I love it!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This He Shou Wu is the best to be found anywhere! My husband and I both take it and it really works for us. I am a natural redhead but as I've gotten older my hair has darkened and dulled. This He Shou Wu has helped my hair to return to its natural color and is starting to bring the shine back.