AUD

Delightful!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I highly enjoyed this. I used it on kelp noodles with extra veggies, really gives my dish excellent flavor! I love how it's dairy, gluten and sugar-free! Can't wait to try the other flavors!

I love it

Posted by 4741079616802809023 on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the best no sugar BBQ dressing

drews smoked tomato dressing

Posted by Reviewer3245042 on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i use like ketchup & dipping sauce . great stuff. been using for years. the older version of smoked tomato was better before drew switched to sun dried tomatoes as ingredient. the regular tomatoes were better sweeter tasting .

My husband can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer2320361 on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We use this on fresh veggie salads and it is delicious. It is the only dressing my husband wants to use on his salads or as a dip for crudités. I took several bottles to a large outdoor potluck and it seemed to be everyone's favorite from all the various dressings available. Wonderful!

Tastes great; reasonable in calories and sodium

Posted by Reviewer2123058 on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My only problem with Drew's Smoked Tomato is that I can not figure out why its popularity seems so limited. Could the name bother some people? Personally, I have been a fan ever since I tried it years ago. Unfortunately, the two stores where I have bought it in the past each dropped it after a couple years. So iHerb.com, please hang in there.

Hate to share this w/ anyone!!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've fallen in love with this dressing! Excellent flavor - love that touch of smoke!

not sure what the fuss is about

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like tomato and I like smoky flavours. This just doesn't live up to the reviews. I think includes too much oil unnecessarily.