Nice but not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very disappointed on elf products lately. This eyeshadows in particular are very hard to use as they're the chalkiest I've ever tried. I have a hard time getting rid of all the eyeshadows that goes everywhere! The pigmentation is good on my fingers but not so good on my eyelids. Ill continue using it to check if there's a color I particularly think is good. I recommend invest on some better quality eyeshadows.

Great value product

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this product, from its packaging, range of colours, staying power, to pigmentation. The packaging is not skimped on despite its price. It's compact and easy to handle as all the shadows are contained in a "book" layout which shuts well with a magnetic closing. So easy to bring around, you can easily keep it in your makeup pouch. The range of colours is perfect for everyday wear as it consists of many neutral shades and a few more fanciful ones for you to mix and match with. Staying power was good when I used e.l.f. primer under the shadows. Not too sure about the staying power without a primer underneath, but I would simply recommend to use this along with a primer. As for pigmentation itself, I have only tried a few shadows so far, but I have to say that they are enough pigmented for the price paid. Overall, it is a great value product.

Great Range of Warm Shades

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised by this palette; there are a great range of colours that are pigmented enough to creat any eye look. I love the neutral shades in this palette for more of a wearable every day look and for the price you pay it's well worth it =) I would highly recommend!

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a problem - eye shades don't stay long enough on my eyelids. But I kept looking. Finally I found them! They are fantastic!!! These eye shades are easy to apply and they stay long enough. It's the first time ever I didn't need to renew my eyelids before going outside.

Moyen ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

La palette est sympa mais la pigmentation est vraiment moyenne. Je ne rachèterai pas.

Contain paraben

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't pay attention about paraben at the first time, but it contains both methyparaben and propylparaben . We pay much higher price for anti aging, no reason to accelerate skin aging;(

Book

Posted by odereviews on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. One of the brands we keep coming back. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?

Love the hues

Posted by shirstan on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And it's very compact.

Lovely pigmented shadows, stay on the eyes forever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love these eye shadows! They are easy to apply and do not disappear or smudge during the day - at all. Perfection! This palette is mainly neutrals and is great for work. I have grey-green eyes and all of these colors work very well for me. A lot of the brownish shades on the left side are similar but it doesn't matter much. If you consider the price, this is a great find! Make sure to use a real brush though, not the one attached here.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love this eyeshadow palette..so many colours ...some are more pigmented then others but they blend nicely and have minimal fall out

1 2 3 4