E.L.F. Cosmetics, Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Black, 0.06 oz (1.8 g)

Posted by Aprilynne on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this eyeliner without great expectations, as I had never tried the product before and I know that ELF is a fairly cheap product. I was disappointed in the "waterproof-ness" of this product. To be blunt, it isn't. At all. Despite the obvious false marketing, I actually really like it, it has great colour pay-off a true black. It lasts decently,l like I said it isn't waterproof but it is smudge-proof, doesn't transfer onto my lower lash line at all throughout the day. I really like the packaging, very sturdy considering the price and I love the application. Though I have the feeling the felt tip applicator will dry up fairly quickly, but this is yet to be proven. With all this in mind I am genuinely quite impressed and would definitely recommend!

Really great offer

Posted by vegansolution on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great value for a really waterproof pen. If you have difficulties of applying, better say no product coming out of the pen like some reviewers wrote, Id recommend to wet the felttip a bit, worked really well for me

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Definitely waterproof! This has been a great eyeliner for day and night wear

Value for money

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Less than 5bucks for a quality eyeliner!

Very dry

Posted by RoseCupcake on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was so dry when I opened it, it was ready for the trash from the first day of use.

Good eyeliner :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This eyeliner is very good, very black and great for flicks. Will dry out after quite a few moths but for the price its not going to break the bank to replace it every so often. Over all ver nice eyeliner, especially for the price

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This eyeliner is pretty smudge proof, I would have to really try to rub it off in order for the product to start smudging/rubbing off, however I didn't feel that it was waterproof, the product I had smudged washed off easily under the water (but this may just be because I had already rubbed some product off by rubbing my hand prior)

Black

Posted by odereviews on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?

Great and really waterproof.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's super long lasting eyeliner! Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend! It is really waterproof and is easy to apply