AUD

it works and all natural

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i am going to purchase another bottle. . bear in mind, we cannot eliminate stretch marks. i am happy that it helps to lighten the looks of stretch marks . the it also lighten scar mark , etc. please do not expect it works like magic that will eliminate marks overnights. give it a month and you will see obvious improvement. 这个我也超级喜欢的。 这是唯一一瓶, 天然有机的产品, 但是非常有效。 妊娠纹是不会完全消失的, 就是很明显的减少。 还有其他身体的斑点也是有明显的帮助。

Fantastic Multi-Purpose Product

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me for rashes, and I've since discovered that it's very effective at taking away the itch from mosquito bites as well!

The only C-Section cream that works wonders!

Posted by 5706734530456035204 on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just want to say, Thank you for making this cream! I had an emergency C-Section without choice. I was in 40 hours of labour, I develop a fever and it was dangerous for my baby...😰 I had an emergency C-section 😫 My girlfriend came to visit me and bought me is special C-Section cream, "bless her heart" I used it immediately after the bandage came off, I applied it on my staples three times a day, when I went to remove my staples I continued to apply the cream. 1 year later I'm still buying this cream because it's so healing! I use it for everything now! I highly recommend this for any woman who is having a C-Section, you will heal in no time! See for yourself. Mommie approved 👍🏽

nice

Posted by 4720303951917608630 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice. Very small quantity.

Seems effective

Posted by 5506271965954169363 on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far seems effective, reduce redness ..

It works!

Posted by 4895774407236368134 on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Scar heals well, great product!