Help

The best!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best body butter for my kids that I have found, better than many of the non-natural ones! My young daughter has eczema and extremely dry skin all over, and this product has helped a lot, especially after swimming in chlorine water. Lovely, orange scent and good quality pump bottle. Expensive, but worth every penny. Wishing for a larger sized container (1L).

真是好东西

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

用了2瓶了,真的很滋润,非常适合寒冷干燥气候干性皮肤的美眉,比pamela's家的那款好太过,用过之后,皮肤明显变的很弹滑,还变白了一些,可能是因为皮肤滋润了。建议孕妇用这款,希望对别的买家有参考价值。

냄새가좀달아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

보습력은좀떨어지는데 여릉이라산뜻하게쓰긴좋아요 냄새가너무달달.바닐라.해서 많이바르기부담스러워요

Great product

Posted by TatsZunac on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am on my 8th months of pregnancy and already got a 2nd bottle. Absolutely love this product in conjunction with bio oil as cream is not greasy and easily absorbs. Got the product for my baby shower 2 months ago and really works for me. No stretch marks so far. Please note I have been using bio oil before and still add couple of drops to the cream. Bio oil is too greasy and cream just adds this beautiful texture. Recommend to use it that way if you are after no stretchy belly ladies...

Very rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it my early pregnancy. My body was just way too dry, I had to find something super rich. It was the right one for my skin. After using a bottle, my skin got way better.

Love this line

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Truthfully I originally thought of this line as for baby only, and didn't think the price was worth it for adult use. However, over time I find that I have started using this line for myself. The scent is not overpowering but is a pleasant creamsicle (orange vanilla) smell, and it soaks in quickly. Also, it doesn't wash off when you get into the shower or bath so it absorbs right into your skin. I love using for baby massage after an evening bath. Try it, you'll love it. Also, the price is very reasonable as compared with retail outlets. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Nice lotion

Posted by LiubaB on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This does not really have a consistency of butter. It is more like a regular body lotion. Smells herbal, I like the scent, but might be too intense for some people. I can't say if it has an effect on stretch marks, as I was lucky enough not to get any during my pregnancy, but I keep using it on my belly, thighs and breast post-partum as well. Good moisturiser, absorbs fast and is very light.

Good lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nicely absorbable lotion for everyday use, can be used also if you're not pregnant because of the great ingredients. My husband liked this aswell!

not satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not good at all it absorbs really fast and skin dries really fast

Smells good, good texture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, good texture. I like it. Good Packaging practice.

1 2 3 4