AU

HonestReviewsHere
Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Huge difference

This has made a dramatic change to my skin. I had been using soap bars with my hands for years but for some reason my skin started drying out. So I tried this sponge and Dr. Woods liquid soap at the same time and my flaky skin is gone! It's soft and glowing now. I also forgot how much cleaner you feel after using a sponge. Yet it doesn't seem to strip your skin either. This sponge seems high quality and is made in Taiwan so not some cheap China stuff. Yes, it also comes with a handle. I'm sold!

0947694d-4452-4b15-9588-7097d0aff890
9288350a-04fd-484c-80be-b0851efca480
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

My husband likes it. He has sensitive skin and this sponge is good for him. It's not exfoliating but at the same time it's doing what it's supposed to do. We'll see how long it will last before it starts falling apart.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It doesn't need a lot of soap to lather; However it does smell a bit like mint, so I'll wait and see if it goes away.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Love it, it produces so much bubbles and feels good on the skin. However I don’t think it’s going to last for long time it feels that it’s about to break. However still good overall

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I am very happy with the body sponge! It is soft and gentle. Nice color!! Durable and good quality. Only minus is that it doesn’t have a string to hang it from. That’s why I gave it only 4 stars.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really liked this product, I recommend it to everyone, the best quality!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Nice sponge, comfortable size. It feels very smooth on the skin, will buy again

Posted on May 22, 2022

great product and what has done for my skin is amazing.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The quality is very good. Doesnt feel flimsy. It suds up the soap decently and is soft on my skin.