AUD

Worked great right on the second day

Posted by Reviewer2125080 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far this is the only thing that really helped me. I'm almost done with the first 2 oz bottle taking 15 drops 2-3 times a day.

Stone Root (collinsonia root)

Posted by Reviewer3301627 on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff around for hemorrhoids, reduces swelling in about 30 minutes!! Been using it now for about 10 years and have yet to find a better product on the market for my specific problem.....

One of 3 things I'm taking and it's working!

Posted by 4977618441314206525 on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had a prolapsed hem size of kidney bean for over 2 years now! gets really itchy every now and then. My last bout of itch lasted for 3-4weeks by 3rd week I purchased this along with Hem Care and Vein Support, within 3-4 days of taking all these supplements together (not 2-3/times a day) just once a day is all I could remember! My kidney bean has shrunk to a baby pea and itch is mostly gone unless irritated! I can't believe this! I thought I was going to be stuck with the Kidney Bean Hem for the rest of my life!!! I am hopeful that it may go down even further with longer usage! I will not even be disappointed if it stops here, I'm just amazed that it's halved the size already! This tonic is very easy to take! smell worse than taste highly recommend it :)

Helps with chronic sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer2293632 on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use 15-20 drops of stone root in a warm glass of water every morning and it helps with my sinusitis. I got this hint from the Blood Type Diet.

I was skeptical, but...

Posted by Reviewer1538943 on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was raised with the "when you get hurt/sick, just leave it alone and you'll eventually heal. Or not." philosophy. After six kids and a lifelong tendency to be constipated, I've had my share of hemorrhoidal flareups. I've always just let them resolve themselves, and they always did after a few days. But this last one was much, much worse, and after a few days of creams and ointments, I saw this on iHerb and ordered it. While I waited for its arrival, I spent $25 dollars on some other stuff at a local health food store on the recommendation of a clerk there. Those items seemed to help a little with the pain, but not the swelling. The day my iHerb package arrived, I got it after work and took two doses of 30 drops. The next day 3 more doses. When I woke up the third day, I felt almost back to normal. All told, about 36 hours. I'm a believer. A couple of people have commented on the bad taste. It's really just the smell. Just take a couple of big breaths and then hold your breath while drinking and it's fine. Update 6/3/15- Worked great when my varicose veins started hurting, too.

Stone Root!

Posted by Reviewer1062770 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It worked within one day, it was just fast. All that stuff you buy from the store is just goop and it feels gross to put it on your skin. about 15 drops into warm water and your set. Great Product

GREAT PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS AS ADVERTISED!

Posted by Reviewer2929693 on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

AS A CANADIAN BUYER, I JUST WANT TO MENTION THAT ORDERING FROM IHERB.COM BY USING THEIR INTERNATIONAL OPTION VIA REGULAR MAIL WILL SAVE YOU $$$$$$$.

stone root