AUD

great product

Posted by Revron on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Plant based + no chemicals + no animal testing + streak free + nice smell = great product :) Thank you iHerb for the ***** service.

Best Dishwasher Detergent

Posted by Reviewer2340810 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ecover Automatic Dishwasher Powder is the best dishwasher detergent I have used, and that includes supermarket brands. The reason you got my business is because the local Whole Foods stopped carrying it, choosing the pricier option of dishwasher tablets. As long as you carry this detergent, I'll buy it!

great green cleaner!

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only green dishwashing detergent I have found that actually works and doesn't leave residue. I don't add any "rinse" stuff because it is really just detergent that is left behind, so there are some spots, but I'm OK with that.

Cleans well

Posted by 4975184652655676553 on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one cleans better than others I have tried

!

Posted by valbri on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it!

ecover dishwaher powder is best all natural - just don't get the scented one

Posted by Reviewer2581471 on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried numerous natural dishwasher detergents. I found that some are susceptable to high temperature of the dishwasher and cake when the temp is turned up, others seem to leave a film. Ecover dissolves and leaves my dishes streak clean. The only exception is the citrus scent, I bought the citrus scent by accident and when I open the dishwasher when it is completed, a waft of chemical smell comes billowing out of the dishwasher. I also notice when filling a cup with water that there are a few suds, I never noticed this with the unscented one. If the cup is rinsed then there are no suds. Wish the dishwasher could be configured for a second rinse automatically...

will buy again

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

cleans very good!

Content

Posted by Reviewer1196228 on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does the job very well, nothing to complain at all. On top of that, it doesn't need much, we get almost 50 loads out of it.

Ecover Auto Dishwasher Powder

Posted by Reviewer2795661 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product.Recommends this product to everyone.One small scoop works wonders.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1875995 on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it clean my dishes very well.

1 2 3