AU

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This product is magic in so many ways! There are so many benefits to your general health apart from it being a superior thickener for sauces or your cooking! It's great for your digestion and combines beautifully with umeboshi plum paste or plum vinegar! It is my first go-to if I am feeling a bit low in energy! I usually dissolve about 1 teas of kuzu in similar amount of cold water and then add boiling water, until the water becomes clearer! The other option is to dissolve the kuzu in cold water and cook until the water changes from cloudy to clear! I suggest doing a google search on this product as its benefits are too numerous to list here! I love the quality of this kuzu root starch. I usually have a kuzu drink every day plus use it in my cooking!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Best product for soy-free tofu (its appearance resembles with tofu) - GOMA TOFU (sesame tofu): mix tahina with water+tamari + kuzu root starch and warm it to the boiling point, pour into small container lined with film and let it cool, serve with the ginger and drops of tamari-soy sauce. So yummy, mi-mi-mi. Also excellent for summer-style traditional Japanese sweets "warabi-mochi" and vegan crema catalana or vanilla puding.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I searched multiple places looking for Kuzu root and am happy to have found it on iHerb. I want to make Warabi Mochi and Kuzu root the hardest ingredient to find.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

it is good for health , there is no taste just like drinking water almost I only use it as basic liquid ( dilute it with cold water then heat it and stir until became translucent)

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Best used in cooking. However, to prevent it getting lumpy, first soak it in cold water for 5 minutes to dissolve it. After that it can be used in any cooking.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I am still searching for more good recipes that use ruzu root starch, but it is such an interesting ingredient, glad I could find them here

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Started taking it in March 2022. I'm starting to see a little improvement. Hoping after a few months my stomach lining will be better.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

i got it for my diet, it looked bigger in picture but came small, good nevertheless

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Aids digestion and is very alkaline. Used in sauces in oriental cooking also for fruit.