AU

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Happy with results!

I bought these potassium drops b/c I have night leg cramps and wanted to see if more potassium in my diet could help. I have a hard time swallowing pills so wanted a liquid version. These are tasteless so they are easy to drink in water. My night leg cramps have pretty much vanished.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I add it to adrenal cocktail or just water. If you have edema you might be taking too much salt and not enough potassium. Highly recommended

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very salty taste. Excellent for my autistic son with a self restricted diet and sensory issues. It's easy to mix into his savoury foods, he doesn't even notice it.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Fab product , easy to use ,, I was deficient and this helped a lot

c6add914-9e1f-4821-9116-cec5c9e43c7f
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

There's no strong taste, just fine to drink with some water. Feels a little improvement after taking this. The content is too little though. It's only for 1 month or less.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great product helps with sleep as well as relaxing. I recommend this product

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Most excellent product if you are experiencing cramps or low adrenals this is the product that will get you on top of all that!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love this product easy to take quick to absorb ,glass bottle with dropper taken with potassium deficiency for heart health.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.