AUD

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty chocolate ช็อคโกแลตอร่อยมาก

amazing taste!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I buy these as a gift for coffee lovers :) I had this yesterday and YUM! these melt in you mouth so smooth, I like the fact that it doesn't loose the cocoa flavor even in milk. my friends and I love these chocolates so much! I've also noticed that my eczema doesn't react to these which happens all the time with other chocolates. I highly recommend these chocolates! うますぎる

No Milk Chocolate!

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Much more like dark chocolate, if I want dark, I order dark. No good chocolate flavour, if you want to have a MILK chocolate, you will be disappointed.

Lovely chocolate

Posted by 4748866349088550555 on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best organic chocolate I have come across so far, I and will keep ordering it. I don¨t the other dark chocolates of this brand was so good as this one. I think it tastes exeptionally good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet, but smoother than darker chocolates. Great for the weekends, or when you don't want too dark chocolate. Perfect amount of nuts too :)

Wonderful chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have never liked chocolate very much at all, but have just recentely begun craving on occasion. This is the best I have ever eaten!

My favorite! 최고!

Posted by Reviewer2470179 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

아몬드 조각이 맛을 더합니다. 보통의 밀크초콜릿보다는 좀 더 진한 초콜릿이고 약간 허쉬초콜릿 특유의 투박한 맛을 연상시키는데 재료는 더 좋은 걸 쓰겠죠 ㅋ 너무 맛있어서 맨날 먹어요. It kinda reminds me of Hershey chocolates in a good way. Almond pieces make the chocolate taste even better. I eat this chocoate bit by bit everyday!

Endangered Species Chocolate - Milk Chocolate with Almonds Review

Posted by wick3dxcrack3r on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best chocolate candies that I have ever had with great ingredients. It is also much cheaper to buy it on this site than at my local store.

Riquisimo

Posted by 5117258907584095680 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Esta delicioso, poco mas puedo decir, bueno y que es una pena que la tableta sea tan pequeñita.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2300181 on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its just the best chocolate ever!!

1 2 3