AUD

Crunchy without being hard

Posted by zoeblessing on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is reminiscent of Grape Nuts, but not as hard to chew. These little nuggets are crunchy but not so dense and therefore crushes more easily in your teeth. The flavor is pleasant, a bit nutty, and not sweetened. It's fine to eat by itself, but I often like to mix it with granola for a little more flavor variety.

Love this cereal!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Stays very crunchy in milk. I love the naturally sweet flavor. Great on yogurt, too!

Delicious and nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer1746003 on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this cereal! Unlike many gluten-free cereals which seem to have the taste and texture of styrofoam, this one has a full flavor and a great crunchy, filling texture. It also contains a fair amount of protein which is rare in GF packaged products.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3355430 on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little crunchy spheres are great to eat dry or with milk of your choice. I really liked them and even thought they would be good to use in a sweet crunchy snack.

great cereal

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nothing artificial. Kids will eat it with nustevia.

I like this cereal

Posted by Reviewer2170564 on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this cereal

Great!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had mixed feelings about this at first, as it is very plain and boring alone. But then I started using it with other food, and now I use it both with ice cream (adds a crisp, and make my conscience better), and in GF pancakes.

Crunchy and versatile - not just for cereal

Posted by LantauMama on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These have a great crunch - as well as cereal, they can be used in trail mix or as a snack!

Lovely allergy friendly cereal!

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was positively surprised by this product. With a good nutritional profile and being allergy-friendly, it soon became a favourite cereal of mine. I love the crunchiness, and the taste! It is not too sweet, and remained crispy also after addition of liquid - at least for a longer while than e.g. puffed gluten-free cereals. I would have prefered that it was free from honey, which I try to avoid, but I'm definitely thinking about buying this again. Although it is pretty "heavy" when shipping...

Very crunchy...

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This does not get soggy in your milk, stay super crunchy all the way. It is not sweet if you have a sweet tooth, I would say it is quite tasteless, but nutritious.

1 2