AU

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
VERY GOOD

Works well to measure my PH that was very low and making me sick I'm in my age in 80's It's easy to use & I look for A GREEN COLOUR so I know I'm in normal range 7 Has no scent excellent benefits good composition & effective Excellent quality Nice packaging good value we use 3 times a day I just ordered a second one for my 29 yo honey to use its a good size

Posted on May 1, 2022

I was surprised at how easy these are to use. Though the package size seems small, you get a lot in the roll dispenser. The quality is decent and there is no strong scent. I've used it 3 times so far and I personally think that this item is effective.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This seems to work well and I like the fact that I can choose what size strip I want. It's easy to use and the colour guide is easy to read.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Easy to use and quite addictive although some days I do not understand the results. Would be better if more info was included as to how to read the reading.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

These test strips allow for testing to the .2 pH levels instead of the broad whole numbers. It's more accurate for human body pH levels.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I like the size of this product package which fits snuggly and the strip is about 13 feet of product. I'm glad I can tear off the smallest size needed instead of a predetermined size strip. It's package comes with a color chart to confirm what level of acidity or alkalinity is. I use this regularly to keep me in an alkaline state. Seems good quality and accurate.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Got it to test my ph level every time it gives different color still trying to learn how to use but i like the product great quality and affordable and the size is easy to carry anywhere

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I use these strips to monitor ph of various liquids- like mouthwash and juices. I can now avoid any mouthwash that is acidic and damages teeth. Colour coding on pack is very easy to match ph reading.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

When ever I feel out of sorts, I check my PH and know I need to alkalize. This is an awesome tool to monitor acid alkaline balance.