AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 1, 2022
great flavour and price

I have always purchased Equal Exchange whole bean decaffeinated coffee, but decided to try the ground Equal Exchange just to save me time in the morning grinding it and then having to clean the grinder and my husband and I are thrilled with it. It has wonderful full flavor and actually tastes better than the beans I was grinding. I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I like dark roast, full body coffee, which is hard to find in Japan for decaffinated coffee. This is marketed as a medium body coffee, but it has a rich, full, high-quality flavor similar to a dark roast. I ordered two packs and am planning to make this my go-to decaf coffee from here on in. Highly recommended. The price is quite reasonable--the best value for the money that I have found on line in Japan thus far.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

The size, quality, packaging and serving are great . I purchased this product to mix it with my another caffeinated beans to decrease the caffeine dosage or to drink it if I craved coffee at the night. It taste great thankfully

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

This decaffeinated coffee has an insane chocolate smell. It's very rich and bold. I usually drink dark roast regular coffee but tjis is aa great alternative when i need to drink decaf ♡♡♡

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Before purchase, check if it is 'ground' coffee. One of the best decaffeinated coffee I have had in terms of the taste. If you don't have a coffee grinder it's a good choice and for those who are sensitive at caffeine or pregnant women.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

My husband and I enjoyed this blend of decaf (we typically drink caffeinated but have this around for when friends/family that prefer decaf are over). We also drink it on occasion and like it.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Tastes really good. I was on the look out for safe decaffeinated coffee and this uses the water method. I was glad that I dont even notice my cup is decaf it tastes good and im glad i dont feel jittery or i can still drink coffee at night.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I can’t handle much caffeine so I drink a lot of decaf. This coffee is DELICIOUS. I’ve been trying different ones for three years, but this is IT. It actually does have undertones of chocolate or something rich. I can’t describe it (don’t expect it to taste like chocolate), but it’s very, very good!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I believe this is the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality decaf coffee in iHerb. It was packaged well, and was delivered quickly. The taste was smooth and I will order regularly.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

This coffee is caffeine-less and organic, I love it.