Help

Delicious!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this cereal. I think I'm hooked. Tried other grocery-store cereals and nothing beats this one. Healthy, delicious, and filling. Couldn't ask for more!

I Like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've always favored Erewhon Raison Bran because of the flavor. Maybe not for all, but to me it really tastes "healthy." good price too.

Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not that good. It doesn't hold up well under milk. There is not much flavor either.

Best Natural Tasting Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best raisin bran yet. It's not mashed mixed wheat turned into flakes but the whole grain rolled out. The taste is more natural and real. The ratio of raisins is good and not dried out with extra sugar just to make it palatable like this one. It has a natural sweetness to it and is a better alternative than the "2 scoops" brands

My favorite!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it needs a little sweeting (I personally add some Ideal Brown, really gives it that homey taste) but this cereal is FAR AND AWAY one of my all-time favorites. Perfect amount of fiber/protein/density/sweetness to be a filling, satisfying and delicious breakfast (or anytime snack). I love with with some almond milk and cinnamon! plus--this is the LOWEST SUGAR version of this cereal I've found *anywhere.* Well worth coming back again and again!! I'll probably have to start ordering it in bulk now!!

Love Erewhon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like Erewhon cereal because they don't add sugar. The sugar in this comes from the natural sugar in the raisins and from barley malt. I add a whole box to my homemade granola to enhance the fiber content. It taste good, too.

Fine Product

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There are many other brands just as good, so I am not "married" to this particular brand.

Raisin bran

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the rice cereal but it is more filling compared to the rice cereal. I give it four stars cos taste wise, it is still quite ok.

Satiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mistakenly ordered this thinking it was another brand, though, not the same as that brand, it keeps my blood sugar levels stable. I can eat a bowl of this, topped with flaxseeds and almonds and I am good to go.

great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With no preservatives or other unhealthy additives, like HFCS, you can feel good about feeding your children this cereal.

1 2