AU

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
好的

True to its name, the bar is definitely chewy and gooey (and not the crunchy kind). The ratio of chocolate chips to oats is pretty nice so you get a good amount of chocolate every mouthful. The oats also add a nice subtle grainy flavor that comes out stronger and stronger as you chew on. The price is also not bad for 5 bars! My only complaint though is that it is on the sweet side. It would be perfect if they took down the sugar/syrup level a notch. Pretty good overall as a nice on-the-go snack!

55e4eec6-be7d-4ca3-b9d3-f4eed5590995
7bbe9325-aeaf-4a75-9b71-3d91b59d4be2
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great taste and very good ingridients! It keeps you full for quite long because of its protein and fiber content. Perfect as a snack before or after training or a workout. Also just in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet. The bar size makes it perfect for traveling as well.

Posted on May 11, 2022

What’s yummy fills my tummy has great size, quality, ingredients, phenomenal taste, is package in sensational fashion and is a high in fibre bar? It’s those chewy bars. They taste great for their amount of calories they have benefitted my bulking diet as i could easily gain 13 lbs of muscles in under 4 months. Those bars boosted my fitness, workouts, protein intake and my training at the gym. I am at my happiest when i take this treat

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I like these bars because they taste great. It is such an easy way to add fiber to my diet. The fiber count is high while the calorie count is low. They are also very filling.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Quite sweet, but I have a bit of a sweet tooth so this is perfect for me. Chewy but not uncomfortably so. No strange, artificial sweetness to it. Decent amount of fiber!

toffee
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Another great product for the kid's lunchboxes. It is chewy and with chocolate chips, not overly sweet and the kids do enjoy eating it as their mid-morning snack.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Tastes nice. Albeit it is not an everyday thing for me as my tummy is bloated after a week of consumption. I guess too much fiber for me

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great value compared to what I have available in my country

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It is a healthy snacks and delicious. I ate it as afternoon tea. It is not too sweet. The size is good for tea.