Beets -- A Super Food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Beets are very nutritious, but we have not been able to grow very many of them in our area. This little jar provides a convenient way to have beet nutrition year round. They are able to pack the nutrition of 5# of fresh beet juice into a 7 ounce jar. I'm amazed! I've never liked the "musky" taste of beets before and have avoided them all my life, but these beet crystals are versatile, mild and sweet and wonderful in smoothies. I really like them in a blueberry smoothie. I'm excited to be able to add beets to my list of good foods. They are perfect for adding sweetness to various dishes in lieu of sugar.

Love it!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best beetroot powder I have used. It actually is in crystal form and really looks like the colour of beets and it is less clumpy and mixes really well and of course it tastes lovely and fresh. Hope this product stays available through iherb because have a great price good customer service and delivery.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product , high quality and reliable company.

AMAZING Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These crystals dissolve easily into hot soups or broths or into cold smoothies. They add a beautiful deep, rich color, and delicious flavor, as well as nutrition. I want to always have this on hand. Excellent quality product. These crystals have condensed over five pounds of beets! AMAZING!

really awesome product, no mess no need to juice, the beets are organic non gmo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

seriously great product beets are great for fortifying blood , liver, energy etc but who has time to juice these crystals are made well and are so versatile they can be eaten directly as are or sprinkled on yoghurt or put in smoothie etc my sister is chronically ill and has so many supplements to take that it gets all too much but this product is one of the easiest as she blends it with other things. Go Iherb you have a great range of products

Very good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As fresh as squeeze from a beetroot. I will re-order it surely.

Just Love This !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and stays fresh and l love the smell of sweet beets! Good customer service, Thanks iHerb!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My pee is red, taste is OK