AU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Ginger powder can be used to make sugar water, gingerbread, ginger fried rice, ginger soup, etc., or to cook and season, add according to taste. Ginger is warm and can drive away the coldness of food, as well as fishy mutton from fish, shellfish, seafood and meat. When cooking, half a teaspoon of ginger powder can replace a tablespoon of fresh ginger.

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

My husband loved ginger beer ( non alcoholic) but now is a type 2 diabetic. I feel the ginger beer had too much sugar & have come up with sparking water with this powder. We were using fresh ginger which doesn't desovle. This powder does!! It's a great find!!!! My only complaint is not being able to get this product because it goes out of stock or is unavailable a lot of the time!!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very flavorful and adds a great and strong taste to the food as I use it in different recipes and everything I cook. It is soft and powdery and mix well in my dishes. This is the third time I ordered ginger powder from this brand because of the excellent quality of their products.

I've heard about this product that it's a very honey recommended that you recommended the Ginger wrote powder is original and let's see what it does for me

635b32d0-6a27-4500-a85b-875372414508
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love this Frontier brand powdered ginger! It has a very strong flavor, and makes excellent gingerbread. I like being able to buy it in the larger size package, and it tastes much more pungent than the little packages at the grocery store.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Have used Frontier’s ginger root before. Good quality and strong ginger spice. Use it in soup, desert and tea; warming and loads of other health benefits. Price has gone up though; might need to look for cheaper alternatives.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I think I've found it. I loved the color and the smell. It smelled like fresh ground ginger to me. I've used it and it's great. It's a little darker in color, but the taste was amazing. Would purchase again.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Love fresh ginger always use this brand for a long time.love how package and ginger is help boost immunity benefits to my body keep blood pressure good help my digestion.recomand I use everyday with my Turmeric Tea

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love buying Frontier spices in bulk & just re-filling our containers. This ginger tastes great as do all of the spices from this brand