AU

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
The best Earl Grey tea

There will never be a time when I don't buy this tea. Such an amazing-smelling tea with that strong lavender scent. The taste is perfect for an afternoon tea. All Frontier Naturals's teas are excellent quality & I love that they come in such big bags as it offers excellent value. I drink this almost every afternoon.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love the taste of Earl Grey and I use the iHerb in-cup tea strainer to get the right strength of tea for me. No bleached teabags. Delivery is always speedy with iHerb.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Our family & friends cannot get enough of this earl grey tea! And it is so economical. We will only drink organic teas because of all the harmful chemical in non-organic. Tea leave size is perfect for our tea balls. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Another great tea from Frontier-Co-op. This one both my hubby and I like very much as our early afternoon tea. I am always making sure I am not running out of it.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

really good tasting tea with refreshing bergamot oil that gives it a nice kick. Being an organic product assures healthy drink with no possible harmful chemicals or pesticides. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely buy this product again, very pleased!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

The tea in these huge bags is my favourite - I'm completely satisfied with its quality, plus the contents last a long time (I make sure to refill them). Natural ingredients. Good taste. Big package. Exactly good size for family, Use it daily,

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This Earl Grey has a very nice bergamot aroma you find in a good quality tea! Not to weak, yet not too overpowering. If you like Earl Grey and want a good brand, thus one is for you!

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

The best tea i have had in a long time, and goes a long long way, added benefits of bergamot essential oil which is amazing. Its truly organic and for the price you cant get a better product to be honest. it's the best I have tried.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent value for money, price is very fair and the quality is good. Package is simple and functional: arrives in a plastic bag protecting the tea from light and moisture. Loose leaf tea allows you to control the strength of the tea, and caffeine per serving. It also makes less trash then tea bags. It is a basic product containing tea leaves with a familiar taste. We order this product home every winter and it is enough for us. We are a family of 4.