AU

Posted on May 15, 2022
Good minced onion

I use these all the time in soups and salads, especially tuna salad. It's great that they are organic--essential for me, and that they last and last and are so convenient. As an elderly crippled widow living alone, I find dried onion to be very easy and handy to use.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

When I think that I have already ordered 5 times this onion - I sum up to 2.5 kilo of dry onion flakes consumed so far :) :) :) I am an addict of home made food. It is so aromatic and handy for dusting fermented cabbage ("Russian style" not the sauer kraut) - and some EV sunflower oil and grinded blend of peppercorns - so tasty and flavourful salad on its own. Quality of this product is always excellent, one pack lasts long and makes time of my life spent in kitchen much easier and less tear-bursting.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This made my cooking much easier .. used it in many recipe... you can serve it in soups or in other stews .. the quality of the product is good... like the taste and it's ingredient is the best... the size is very good... this company produces very good quality products... and some comes in big quantity... Thank you.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Excellent quality and flavor (which I've come to expect from Frontier) I purchase so many herbs and spices in bulk and this company never disappoints. Far exceeds the flavor and scent of store bought versions and I re-seal in quart glass jars with tight fitting lids for long term storage. If you go through herbs and spices quickly, now is the time to up your game and purchase quality bulk AND save money while doing it. 5 stars all the way!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This one is organic and has many positive reviews as well. So I’m going to give it a try. Hope it’s fragrant as the fresh ones.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

A convenient, tearless way of adding onion to dishes. Adds bulk and flavors to soup, gravy, sauce etc. Flakes and powders are also available for different purpose. The big bag goes a a long way. Organic is a big plus.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This stuff is super handy to have in the pantry. It has a strong flavour and is super convenient to add to all kinds of cooking.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very handy for instant flavour when slow cooking. No tears. Finely chopped. Would love a bigger sized packet, but this is convenient. I transfer to a jar to keep it airtight. Being organic is important for us.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Don't worry about the large amount, they keep for a long time in a sealed plastic bag. Great onions for cooking, I use in burgers....