AU

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Excellent! Perfect! I feel like I am 20 years younger.

Excellent! I take 12 different mushroom supplements and this is one of them. You can definitely count on the quality of products from Host Defense, Paul Stemmet's company. They use the proper extracting methods to get the most benefitial nutrients/ingredients out of the mushrooms, unlike other companies which do not use the 2-step extraction method. This is very important! The Mycotherapy regiment I have been using for 3 months seems to have worked very well for me. I no longer have fatigue, sluggish liver, high blood pressure, bloating after meals. My energy levels are very high! I feel as if I became younger by 20 years. Maybe I have even increased my longevity? :) Time will tell... Healthy immune system helps one live longer! I have also been able to reduce my thyroid hormone medication dosage by 25%. So far, so good... Well, not just good, great and amazing! I am very appreciative of the benefits I have derived from mushrooms. It is an incredible and powerful gift from Mother Nature.

ive just started taking mushroom supplements for overall health after watching the documentary Fantastic Fungi. only 2 capsules a day. one bottle can last u 1 month. will definitely be buying again. People take chaga for heart disease, diabetes, stomach and intestine cancer, liver disease, parasites, stomach pain, and tuberculosis etc.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I know that chaga can improve your energy levels and how you feel overall, but honestly I felt nothing from taking this supplement. I generally love this brand, but this product did not make me feel more energized or better overall. I even increased the dose gradually and gave it a shot until I ran out of this bottle. Well, it is a good antioxidant overall but I personally did not feel any effects.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I have been purchasing Fungi Perfecti for my mother and for my parents. I trust this brand and I heard from one of the functional doctor in the US also mention Fungi Perfecti. I am taking this for antioxidant support and the other range that I bought are Reishi, and Lion mane for my mother.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

been talking it since cliff high talked about it when covid first came. this with vit.c 1 gram and 10,000 iu vit d3 & k2. been around people with it,never been sick at all or my wife.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Read this helps with Epstein Barr Virus, liver detox and thyroid function. Do your own research and read Medical Medium Thyroid Healing by Anthony William.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Great immune booster recommended years ago by a naturopath for my daughter's frequent catching of colds and viruses. Started using again to strengthen our immune systems against the currently circulating "virus".

Posted on May 15, 2022

Took these when I thought I was coming down with a scratchy throat and it went away and never developed into a cold. I recommend mushrooms in general both in food and supplement form. This brand is good quality. It’s not cheap but is reasonably priced.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This thing gave me so much energy!!! I ordered Turkey Tail too, i plan to drink these two daily! It benefits body in so many ways, great health investment!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Helps stop allergic reactions, immune issues, digestion, and skin. I prefer to take only Fangi Perfecti's products because I adore Paul Stamets, and they have more fruit body than mycelium. I got this for psoriasis (not mine) and it helped.